Re: The plan for IIW 26

On 03/30/2018 10:49 AM, Markus Sabadello wrote:
> Sounds good, we should definitely also do something on DID Auth,
> maybe on Tuesday after your Primers?

Yes, great idea, Markus.

Which reminds me that we had wanted you to do something on DID
Resolvers, just a repeat of the stuff you showed at RWoT at a minimum. I
don't know if it's enough to fill up a full session, but maybe something
like "Apps being built on DIDs"? Again, don't know if we have enough to
fill out that session.

> We should use the time to get an understanding of the scope of DID
> Auth, and maybe demo some of the work that has been done on it so
> far.

+1, I'd be interested in demoing the browser-based DID Auth flows.

> And discuss a roadmap for DID Auth, continuing the work we did at
> RWoT.
>
> I could prepare some slides.

That'd be great, I'd certainly participate.

blog: The State of W3C Web Payments in 2017
http://manu.sporny.org/2017/w3c-web-payments/