Re: The plan for IIW 26

Sounds good, we should definitely also do something on DID Auth, maybe
on Tuesday after your Primers?

We should use the time to get an understanding of the scope of DID Auth,
and maybe demo some of the work that has been done on it so far.

And discuss a roadmap for DID Auth, continuing the work we did at RWoT.

I could prepare some slides.

Markus