Re: Educational Occupational Verifiable Credentials Survey

Hey all,

Maybe we install some open source poll software on a free server that we can all use? Maybe LimeSurvey (just tossing this out - have not installed or tried yet): https://www.limesurvey.org/stable-release <https://www.limesurvey.org/stable-release>.

I appreciate the extra effort via email but honestly gmail is quite prevalent and many are using it without even realizing it….

Thanks,