Re: Educational Occupational Verifiable Credentials Survey

On 03/29/2018 06:21 PM, Kim Hamilton Duffy wrote:
> no worries Steven. Folks, let's just call off the poll for now until
>  someone has time to take this on. I'll pull the form.

What I've done in the past is to run the Google Forms poll, and then
send a separate one out over email (with the same questions as text in
the email) and have people respond privately.

It's labor intensive, but ensures the privacy of those that want it.

-- manu

PS: I was going to make a joke and say "and then I forward all of those
private answers to Google HQ", but thought that joke might not be
received well... so I didn't make it. :P

blog: The State of W3C Web Payments in 2017
http://manu.sporny.org/2017/w3c-web-payments/