Re: existing identifiers for people

Presumably there is a use case for someone to be able to assert that
their DID represents the same person as an ORCID or ISNI?

Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
PJJK Limited <https://www.pjjk.co.uk>: technology to enhance learning;

PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.
CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090