Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2018-02-06 12pm ET

Sorry again for missing the call yesterday, but 3 comments/questions
related to what's in the minutes:

1. In the DID spec, there's no section yet that describes the
"publicKey" array of the DID document. Is anyone working on that?

2. Regarding signature suites, the LD key registry
<https://w3c-ccg.github.io/ld-key-registry/> mentions Ed25519SigningKey
with an example but doesn't have a link to that. Is anyone working on
that? [If not, then perhaps I could]

3. Regarding implementations, I was doing some work for the Finnish
TrustNet project to implement Verifiable Credentials in Java, including
signing with RSA and Ed25519, highly experimental, but wanted to share:
https://github.com/TrustNetFI/verifiable-credentials-java

This uses LD-Signatures in Java:
https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/ld-signatures-java

Markus