Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2018-02-06 12pm ET

On 02/07/2018 06:38 PM, Markus Sabadello wrote:
> 1. In the DID spec, there's no section yet that describes the
> "publicKey" array of the DID document. Is anyone working on that?

It's on my todo list, but if someone beats me to that, I'll be very
happy. :)

> 2. Regarding signature suites, the LD key registry
> <https://w3c-ccg.github.io/ld-key-registry/> mentions
> Ed25519SigningKey with an example but doesn't have a link to that. Is
> anyone working on that? [If not, then perhaps I could]

Spec or implementation? Yes, please to both. :)

> 3. Regarding implementations, I was doing some work for the Finnish
> TrustNet project to implement Verifiable Credentials in Java,
> including signing with RSA and Ed25519, highly experimental, but
> wanted to share:
> https://github.com/TrustNetFI/verifiable-credentials-java

yay!

> This uses LD-Signatures in Java:
> https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/ld-signatures-java

... which will need to be updated. Longley just implemented the
RsaSignature2018 stuff this past week, so we can do interop testing if
you can move the ld-signatures-java stuff forward (which would be super
helpful!).

So, yes, please to all three offers, Markus. Work on any of that would
be very welcome.

blog: The State of W3C Web Payments in 2017
http://manu.sporny.org/2017/w3c-web-payments/