Re: DID-Auth

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 11:03:19 -0500
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 02/06/2018 08:20 AM, Markus Sabadello wrote:
> I would love this group's input on how to approach this in a way that
> is re-usable and complementary with other community efforts.

Hmm, just found this in the link you sent, Markus:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lt0uMvSuv094Bb-5XvVKNqNFEDrlWm3acy1O5-vVZu4/edit#

Feels like DIF is duplicating work that is also being done in this CG.
We should talk about making sure we're not duplicating effort when we
discuss this in the CG.

blog: The State of W3C Web Payments in 2017
http://manu.sporny.org/2017/w3c-web-payments/