Re: [Hyperledger Indy] Hyperledger Indy and Ethereum DIDs interoperability through decentralized universal resolvers on Ethereum/Indy - Nathan Aw from Singapore

Hi,

I have a question. Has anyone done a "failure analysis" by gaming out
how a professional phishing operation might penetrate the DID system and
create a system that would redirect users to enter passwords into a
phishing site, harvest info during key recovery, hack social recovery,
or falsify VCs?

And if we figured how to handle such situations, how do we share this
knowledge without enabling untrustable parties from learning from it?

Moses

--

*Moses Ma | Managing Partner*

moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com | moses@ngenven.com

v+1.415.568.1068 | skype mosesma | /linktr.ee/moses.tao/
<http://linktr.ee/moses.tao>

FutureLab provides strategy, ideation and technology for breakthrough
innovation and third generation blockchains.

Learn more at /www.futurelabconsulting.com/
<http://futurelabconsulting.com>. For calendar invites, please cc:
mosesma@gmail.com

Or whet your appetite by reading /Agile Innovation/
<http://www.amazon.com/Agile-Innovation-Revolutionary-Accelerate-Engagement/dp/B00SSRSZ9A>
<https://www.amazon.com/Blockchain-Design-Sprint-Workbook-Implement/dp/1548592714>
<http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-tao-innovation>.