Re: The plan for IIW 26

I'm late to this thread due to travel last week, but I just wanted to add
that the IIW organizers have ironically asked me to do the Primer session
on decentralized identity (i.e., an intro into DIDs, DID Auth, DKMS/DPKI,
and VCs) in the 5th slot on Tuesday. The irony is that it sounds like the
Primer will end out following all the other deeper-dive sessions on VCs,
DIDs, and DID Auth that will come earlier in the day.

Oh well, it's IIW, there's no way to organize the madness anyway ;-)