Re: Verifiable Credentials Communication protocol

Thanks for your reply, Manu,

Although I was understanding so far that DID Auth was intended to provide
proof of a DID being "in control" of a certain entity (via a particular
auth flow involving a crypto-challenge). My question was specifically
related to Credentials (DID Auth might have already taken place).

I found this document on "Hub Attestation Flow" by the DIF:
https://hackmd.io/9TuwUcHFTUq6Su_WYUH46Q

It seems to define quite a few schemas and flows for communicating about
credentials among different parties. Now I shall ask, to what degree are
these DIF specs being considered by the VCWG?