Re: Improving dial-in experience

Is there an option to use Skype to connect to the calls? (am I reading that
correctly?)

I would use the LinPhone client on my Macbook, but I cannot figure out why
it fails to connect - I'm technical enough that pointers to troubleshooting
information or a 'known good' config would be enough for me to figure it
out.

So I revert to POTS...

thanks
andrew.