Re: Improving dial-in experience

On 22/10/2017 16:20, Andrew Hughes wrote:
> Is there an option to use Skype to connect to the calls? (am I reading
> that correctly?)
>
> I would use the LinPhone client on my Macbook, but I cannot figure out
> why it fails to connect -

Manu and I tried for an hour or so last week to try to get my Linphone
to call out from my Mac. We have the same problem as you. Manu could
ring me successfully using my linphone proxy ID, and I could connect out
to the CCWG, but the voice and chat channels would not connect. So then
it timed out. Manu thinks it might be a firewall issue at the ISP
blocking some of the channels, but I have tried 3 different ISPs and get
the same result each time. So either many ISPs do not like SIP, or there
is a different problem which we can't identify

regards

David