Re: Report on DIDs from W3C TPAC 2017

From: Markus Sabadello <markus@danubetech.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 08:32:14 +0100
To: public-credentials@w3.org
Great news from TPAC!

Regarding the objective to "Deploy at least one or more
implementations", there's the Universal Resolver work we've been doing
at DIF <http://identity.foundation/>.

Here's the Medium post that introduces an early version:
https://medium.com/decentralized-identity/a-universal-resolver-for-self-sovereign-identifiers-48e6b4a5cc3c

Yesterday we discussed how to move forward and keep maintaining it.

I think this could be one of the DID infrastructure implementations to
point W3C TAG and other people to?

Markus