First pass at CG naming goals and restrictions google doc

From: Kim Hamilton <kimdhamilton@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 04:12:51 +0000
To: Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
I took a first stab at enumerating the CG naming goals, proposed names,
pros and cons, etc so we know the constraints when picking a name

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H5tO0IRawIHzVnRP2sTbdBA-PUkWgSdcydx2ru2fPHg/edit?usp=sharing

I noticed that "Self-Sovereign Technology Community Group" had the most
positive reception with the fewest downsides. We could stop
there....otherwise, please edit/provide feedback and I'll continue to shape
this into something more actionable.

- Kim HD