Re: First pass at CG naming goals and restrictions google doc

What does a self soverign human look like?

Or...   How can it be said.  What are the benefits to a smart phone, what
does it do...  Or...

What is a credential what does it do...  Or...

What is a self soverign identifier..  what does it do?

I have never understood the idea of "self soverign".  Is it like 2nd life
or Minecraft, some space that's "self soverign", or perhaps moreover its
soverign to the human? Who's self in the context to the sovereign?

Thought I'd ask...

Tim.h.