Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials Community Call - 30 May 2017 12pm ET

Started a long time ago on some basic ontological concepts around 'data
rights'[1]

Not sure where that fits in nowadays, but i hoped some inclusionary
considerations may be made for the core vocab of the Creds / verifiable
claims; instrument outcomes.

I think the way it was considered some time ago now; was that it may be
supported by way of ODRL[2]; yet i've seen little in terms of recent info
or other considerations made; and whilst i'm aware that these things are
not necessarily digitally enforceable (much like creative commons) i can't
find the bit where this work has been incorporated into more recent
iterations?

Tim.H.

[1]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments/2014Jul/0043.html