Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials Community Call - 30 May 2017 12pm ET

A reminder that the joint W3C Credentials CG and Digital Verification CG
call is tomorrow (Tuesday) at noon ET, 9am PT, 4pm GMT.

Our priorities for June are to clarify the mission of these two CGs,
including possible name changes, and to prioritize which work items our
members have sufficient energy to focus on. These means that the next 5 or
so weeks will be setting the agenda for our community for the next year or
more. So if you have an idea that you’d like the members of our community
to be collaborating on, you need to get it into the Google Doc at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W0r6TOaJXGcDP4qOzOIEfSym
ub4nRSLrBmtBqyDf06I/edit# as we will begin polling interest soon.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

— Christopher Allen & Kim Hamilton, co-chairs

If you have a possible work item for us that is not represented to