W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-credentials@w3.org > May 2017

[AGENDA] W3C Credentials Community Call - 23 May 2017 12pm ET

From: Kim Hamilton <kimdhamilton@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 21:50:04 +0000
Message-ID: <CAFmmOzevRv_gs5Hm943geDD1ZCT=Xkb=rGW2x7XdjwmZ9jmoMQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: "public-credentials@w3.org" <public-credentials@w3.org>, public-digital-verification@w3.org
Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017
Time: 12pm Boston, 9am Pacific, 16:00 GMT
Text Chat: http://tinyurl.com/w3c-vctf
           irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#vctf
Voice: sip:vctf@96.89.14.196
       tel:+1-540-961-4469;ext=6306 <(540)%20961-4469> (extension 6306)
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: KerriL, CarlaC, StuartS, ShaneM, DavidE, LesC, RichardV, NathanG,
MatthewL, NateO, DanB, JonnyCrunch, Longley, AdamM, AdamL, JoeA, BrianS,
GreggK, MattS, ChristopherA, Manu

This is a joint meeting with the Credentials and Digital Verification
Community Groups.

Minutes from last week’s call:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2017May/0038.html

Proposed Agenda:

1. Agenda review and introductions (5 minutes)

2. Status of current action items (5 minutes)
  - Manu to create preliminary list of work items for group and
    send out to mailing list (detailed discussion will be bulk of the
meeting; #4)
  - ChristopherA to create rough draft of new credential mission:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kxm6yGnGAVgNTLMYft_cz2zW3c1AE8uSCy4i5A6OhG8/edit?usp=sharing
  - ChristopherA to create a new proposal for how digital verification
group integrates (detailed discussion in #3) PENDING

3. Digital verification group integration (10 minutes)
  - ChristopherA to describe some additional topics in likely in scope of
digital verification (compliance suite, FAQs)
  - What are group’s current thoughts on whether this makes sense as a
separate group (joint or separate calls, work items, etc), and how to bring
this to conclusion?

4. Discuss Work Items for Credentials Community Group (35 minutes)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W0r6TOaJXGcDP4qOzOIEfSymub4nRSLrBmtBqyDf06I/edit#

5. Action items and suggestions for next week agenda  (5 minutes)

— Christopher Allen & Kim Hamilton, co-chairs
Received on Friday, 19 May 2017 21:50:50 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 11 July 2018 21:19:37 UTC