Google Doc on New Mission Statement for W3C Credentials CG

From: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@blockstream.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 12:13:12 -0700
To: Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
I have started a Google Doc to begin the discussion on revising the Mission
Statement for this Credentials Community Group:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kxm6yGnGAVgNTLMYft_cz2zW3c1AE8uSCy4i5A6OhG8/edit?usp=sharing

No rough draft yet — more gathering commentary and requirements for what it
should say. I welcome comments, but if you’d like to take a more editorial
role, let me know and I’ll add you as an editor.

Thanks!

— Christopher Allen