Work Items for Credentials Community Group 2017-2018

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 14:10:29 -0400
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
The Credentials Community Group is currently trying to identify and
prioritize the 2017-2018 scope of work. The following document contains
the list of items thus far:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W0r6TOaJXGcDP4qOzOIEfSymub4nRSLrBmtBqyDf06I/edit?usp=sharing

Please add items that you would like to volunteer to work on to the
list. Place your name in the "Champions" list for that item.

We will collect input for a week (until May 25th at 5pm ET).

Once we have collected a more complete list of work items, the group
will prioritize the list in a separate voting process.

blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/