Re: Work Items for Credentials Community Group 2017-2018

From: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@blockstream.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 10:56:28 -0700
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> The Credentials Community Group is currently trying to identify and
> prioritize the 2017-2018 scope of work. The following document contains
> the list of items thus far:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W0r6TOaJXGcDP4qOzOIEfSymub4nR
> SLrBmtBqyDf06I/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for the contribution and comments so far!

The document has gotten long enough that I have re-organized it into
sections.

Also, not all of these work items need to be “documents” — if there is an
open issue in Verifiable Claims that you are concerned about, that can
potentially be a work item.

Please add items that you would like to volunteer to work on to the
> list. Place your name in the "Champions" list for that item.

I have also made a new line item to separate Champions (aka “I’m willing to
commit resources to seeing this work completed.”) from Supporters (aka “I’m
willing to help.”) Both are important, but I want to be clear the Champions
means a commitment is involved.

Thank you!

— Christopher Allen