Re: Terminology poll

Another idea:
Signatory - party who produces a cryptographically signed document
Instrument - the signed document.
Consumer - the user of the instrument who is reliant upon signatory for its
context and purpose.

Question; where are we addressing the means in which to ensure the
instrument is being provided to an assignee?

I understand this is a somewhat modular framework query; yet, i wasn't sure
if it had been addressed somewhere with regard to the cryptographic /
machine based testing in relation to validating the presentation (and
presenter) of a claim.

old thinking was that WebID works were playing a bigger role, OIDC is
another (beneficially emerging) method. an very old example (some pages
seemingly not working) was done here
http://mediaprophet.org/ux_KB/page4115292.html#0  some time ago...

Tim.H.