Identity

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2017 10:33:20 +0000
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
If any of you think i'm happy about the 'identity situation' for organic
users of the web; or indeed, seek to produce something of sole economic
value for myself as a result of resolving...

neither are true.  It's a very difficult problem in my view, despite
billions of people on the planet; we're still using digital records to
mistreat people due to their erroneous form, for some reason.  no good
reason IMHO.

Tim.H.