"Cyberia Identity"

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2017 09:07:17 +0000
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Cyberia[1] is defined, providing a distinction in the concept 'cyberia
identity'.

Given this is an issue that is being debated, how can we use Git to
describe the various contributions of various people in RDF as to better
describe in the machine-readable language we're dedicated to developing;
the concept of human identity as will be interpreted by 'observers' of the
infrastructure produced by way of our efforts.

Tim.
[1] http://www.dictionary.com/browse/cyberia