Re: "Identity"

I've always liked henry and his works on WebID whilst also seeing various
views of failure along the way.

thereafter; i started working on what was then, part of the Web Payments
work.

I believe Henry to be an incredible contributor.  Yet i disagree about the
relationship between the WebID-TLS Cert; and the person.

IMHO the WebID-TLS Cert very neatly defines the machine or machine-account
in a reliable way (unsupported by browsers).

Moreover; i do not think people have taken on in a sufficiently serious
manner (for whatever reason) the issue of 'cyberia identity' frameworks as
to preserve, protect and support - the opportunity for self-determination
and a world ruled by truths rather than the integration of exploitative
fictions.

Tim.H.