Re: Stopping "Bots" and "Fake News"

Hi Adam.

We did a fair bit of work on it here:
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OPghC4ra6QLhaHhW8QvPJRMKGEXT7KaZtG_7s5-UQrw/edit&ved=0ahUKEwjklK2svtHVAhWBw5QKHWCQBV4QFggnMAE&usg=AFQjCNGWQTNc6pRbu-vkTXbxvQFhrEC_KQ

You'll note my contributions about linked data, et.al.

Thereafter, you'll find a few bits of work around the progress of solutions
in this area here;
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues

A more recent targeted doc i've bene authoring is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17bdZEN7JLO9pZ9xoZpX-9CrCtaHGPQpRbTd7PnJ1yHM/

And other work (around the future of "web side worlds" and
https://youtu.be/_2271hkn3MA kinda stuff) is also part of the broader
considerations.

Hope that helps.

https://youtu.be/e9vROTibKiE is a piece of my work that I think describes
the problem and some of the elements around solutions very well.