Re: Stopping "Bots" and "Fake News"

Yup.  Creates reputation systems.  The trick is to do so without poorly
forming solutions as to leave unwanted identity persistence related issues
whilst also dealing with issues such as censorship appropriately.

Once upon a time the accepted option was that the world was flat. Or that
the sun travelled around the earth.

It would be a shame if our STEM prevented or made a new type of class
system between those who are allowed to be treated with dignity and those
who are not; or some other form of unnecessary cost or subscription or
lock-in, built in, all wrapped around that balance between identity and
diversity ;)

Tim.h.