Re: Expiry time in Data Model

this is an expiration on the credential, itself, right?  something like
this: certified in xyz, effective 1/1/2012, expiring 1/1/2013.

do we have anything like a "time to live" for the claim itself - i'm
inspired by TTL in DNS.  a secondary server can hold DNS information for a
brief period w/out going back to the master for updates.  In the repository
model, something like this might make for a more resilient and performant
system.

-stone

=====
Matt Stone