Re: Feedback overlooked, or deferred? -- Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-03-15

On 03/15/2016 02:11 PM, Steven Rowat wrote:
> But I note that the suggestion of "identity fragility" expansion,

Done:
https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/commit/d7e71e23e40ae9abaf414aa0c0e4c03df5a27cd8

> discussed recently, is still unchanged in the Editor's Draft and was
> not mentioned. Also Tim's suggestion that ODRL be mentioned in
> Liaisons.

Done:
https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/commit/76568d5aedf556083aff762bf66f3bbe0c54e86a

> Are these lost forever to history? :-0

Nope. :)

> Or, will they be considered, and potentially included, after the
> circulation post-3pm today, if all goes well?  :-)

Anything we don't get to before the announcement will get in after the
announcement.

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/