Re: Payments activity - any point to our time and effort?

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 15:20:56 +0000
To: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>, W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Oh, and what I'm having most trouble with recently, is autocorrect. The
amount of sentences that have changed their meaning without any notation
around why or what indeed I was attempting to articulate.

And people are frightened of government intelligence. At least if it's in
the government ledger we know about it.