Re: Payments activity - any point to our time and effort?

On 2016-03-04 16:17, Timothy Holborn wrote:
> Well China has a different system of government. I wonder how they treat people who contribute.

Unfortunately the problem is that the world at large seems unaware of that Google is
a kind of company we have never seen before.  That is, in the old world people are
referring to their boss when it comes to decisions.  I have never heard any of
the W3C Googlers do that and they don't have titles like "VP of SW engineering".

China still has a (theoretical) chance.

Anders