Slack group?

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 10:52:36 +0000
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hi Manu,

Given the short timeframes, et.al. I'm pondering whether we should get a
slack group up and running...

Slack is a bit more user friendly than the traditional irc approach. If
it's helpful. Happy to manage it via the webcivics slack instance running
already, yet equally happy to participate and/or help with a new instance.

I have diagrams n such I've been developing. Perhaps a GitHub repo might be
the final destination or indeed a more effectively organised Google drive
for Work in progress.

Thoughts?

Tim.