Re: Verifiable Claims WG Proposal (presentation)

From: Dave Crocker <dcrocker@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 06:07:35 -0700
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
On 6/18/2016 11:19 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Here is the Verifiable Claims Working Group Proposal presentation for
> the Web Payments IG face-to-face meeting on July 1st 2016 at MIT.

Having only recently joined this activity, I'm probably missing quite a
bit of necessary context.  On the other hand, it means that I'm looking
at the slides with particularly fresh eyes.

What my eyes are seeing looks integrated, straightforward and clear.
It's missing an enormous amount of detail that is important, of course,
but it seems to have been selective appropriately, if I understand the
goal of the slides (and I think I do, but that's where my newness could
be a detriment.)

I think I understand why the simplest form of the architecture diagram
is appropriate for this set of slides.

The only point I'm a bit curious about is the reason for excluding the
more-detailed version of the architecture from one of the referenced
'detail' documents?

d/

--

   Dave Crocker