Re: MS Saves Money by taking out a loan rather than using its own cash

From: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 14:35:57 -0400
To: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Cc: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>, W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
I think I recall that student loans are tax deductible. In a pejorative
sense it seems like a sneaky way to institutionalize everyone. I'm not sure
self-education is tax deductible unless you masquerade it as a business.
It is hard to be self-employed too without taking a big tax burden. Hmm...
I do not think I am thinking though this to the end though..

-Brent Shambaugh

Skype: brent.shambaugh
LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-shambaugh-9b91259
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Brent_Shambaugh