Re: MS Saves Money by taking out a loan rather than using its own cash

Well, if the rule works for $ why not data/info?

I'm sure concepts like copyright or privacy mean different things in
different places...

Way to fix that would be via the ontological references, mind, if
asymmetrical in nature....  well, different to alternatives.

Tim.h.