15 hours left to vote: Verifiable Claims Terminology

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 09:34:18 -0400
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Less than 15 hours left to vote on some of the Verifiable Claims
Terminology:

https://www.opavote.com/manage/6609369386975232

We have a healthy 28 votes, but due to bad poll software, I have no idea
how close the votes are... I can't see the current state of the votes.
So, your vote may still be the deciding vote! :)

blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/