Re: 15 hours left to vote: Verifiable Claims Terminology

On 6/15/16 6:34 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Less than 15 hours left to vote on some of the Verifiable Claims
> Terminology:
>
> https://www.opavote.com/manage/6609369386975232
>
> We have a healthy 28 votes, but due to bad poll software, I have no idea
> how close the votes are... I can't see the current state of the votes.
> So, your vote may still be the deciding vote! :)

Why does this indicate 'bad' poll software?

Isn't it the standard (think of national elections) that there's no
reporting of the results to potential voters until after the polls close?

Otherwise, reporting results during voting could skew the result?

Steven