Re: VOTE: Verifiable Claims Terminology

On 06/10/2016 12:23 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> For "Consumer/Inspector/Relying Party/etc."
>
> why not Guard? That's how we named it for WebID-TLS
> https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/spec/tls/#authentication-sequence

... because no one mentioned it until just now. :(

The poll is already going and I can't stop it. A few people have already
voted.

If we go through another terminology vote in the future (which I'm
almost certain we will), we can add Guard at that point. I didn't know
WebID had switched to that terminology.

JSON-LD Best Practice: Context Caching
https://manu.sporny.org/2016/json-ld-context-caching/