Re: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Briefing Call - Tuesday, January 5th 2016

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 12:06:55 -0500
To: David Chadwick <d.w.chadwick@kent.ac.uk>, Mike Schwartz <mike@gluu.org>
CC: "Hardt, Dick" <dick@amazon.com>, hillbrad@fb.com, Jeff.Hodges@paypal.com, odonoghue@isoc.org, hhalpin@w3.org, bascule@gmail.com, singer@apple.com, ChristopherA@lifewithalacrity.com, =Drummond Reed <drummond@respect.network>, Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
On 01/05/2016 12:06 PM, David Chadwick wrote:
> I tried to use the IRC channel but it seemed like my messages were
> not being read by people. So why have it?

They were being read and attempts were made to answer your questions.
Happy to do a follow-up call with you, or you can send your questions
via email and we can respond here.

Apologies again for the less than smooth telecon call. We have
identified and fixed the problem w/ PSTN connectivity.

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/