Re: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Briefing Call - Tuesday, January 5th 2016

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 12:05:23 -0500
To: "Hardt, Dick" <dick@amazon.com>, "hillbrad@fb.com" <hillbrad@fb.com>, "Jeff.Hodges@paypal.com" <Jeff.Hodges@paypal.com>, "odonoghue@isoc.org" <odonoghue@isoc.org>, "hhalpin@w3.org" <hhalpin@w3.org>, "bascule@gmail.com" <bascule@gmail.com>, "d.w.chadwick@kent.ac.uk" <d.w.chadwick@kent.ac.uk>, "singer@apple.com" <singer@apple.com>, "mike@gluu.org" <mike@gluu.org>, "ChristopherA@lifewithalacrity.com" <ChristopherA@lifewithalacrity.com>, =Drummond Reed <drummond@respect.network>
CC: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
On 01/05/2016 11:23 AM, Hardt, Dick wrote:
> I am intersted in participating, but my Amazon hosted SIP server is not
> connecting to the call, and the PSTN line always rings busy.

Deep apologies to those that could not connect via PSTN. We've figured
out what the problem was:

Our VoIP provider's credit card processor went down right as our VoIP
account's available minutes dipped below the threshold to accept new
connections. Over 9 months without issue with our telecon bridge and
this happens today at the worst possible time.

The problem has been fixed.

Minutes will be sent our shortly. For those of you that couldn't
participate due to PSTN issues, please ping me and I'd be happy to go
through the content with you again (I have general availability from
10am-4pm ET this week):

phone: 540-641-1942 (mobile)
Skype: msporny

-- manu

PS: I hope the irony of a Web Payments problem preventing folks from
    participating in a Web Payments discussion isn't lost on anyone.

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/