Re: (draft) Verifiable Claims Task Force Final Report and Presentation

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 05:44:37 +0000
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Cc: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
i wanted to note that the call is usually at about 2am AU time, which has
made it difficult to be a valued contributor on that schedule.

So whilst i have not been on the call on many occassions, i do review the
calls and maintain a keen interest in the progress of this work.

I hope to contribute more meaningfully overtime.

tim.