Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-02-09

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 16:44:07 -0500
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 02/12/2016 06:33 PM, Steven Rowat wrote:
> So IMO perhaps 'Evaluators', which would contain the first two
> (Viewer, Analyzer) necessarily within it, is the most viable option?

Yeah, almost no one likes the word "Consumer", but we haven't
found a viable alternative. I'd be happy with almost anything else that
most of us could agree on at this point.

I'm happy with 'evaluators', but wonder what our colleagues in the
education industry think? An "evaluator" of a student would be issuing
a credential, and since education is a huge set of use cases for us, I'd
be sensitive to their thoughts on the matter.

Credential/Claim Requestor and Credential/Claim Verifier could also work?

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/