Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, December 6th, 2016

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 09:56:26 -0500
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Cc: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>, Bob Cornell <bobcornell@northwesternmutual.com>, Shantanu Singh <shantanusingh@northwesternmutual.com>, Jon Holt <jonathan@transendx.com>, John Koshy <decisioncubes@gmail.com>
Hi all,

We have a Verifiable Claims Task Force call today to prioritize and
process issues.

The meeting is open to the general public. There are no Intellectual
Property Release requirements. The call will be recorded and minuted to
ensure we're capturing everyone's concerns properly.

If you want to add anything to or modify the proposed agenda below,
please respond via the mailing list or make a note of it at the
beginning of the call. If your organization would not like the call to
be recorded, let me know and we'll disable the audio recording.

==========
Tuesday, December 6th, 2016
Time: 11am Boston
Text Chat: http://tinyurl.com/w3c-vctf
           irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#vctf
Voice: sip:vctf@96.89.14.196
       tel:+1-540-961-4469;ext=6306 (extension 6306)
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: DavidE, LesC, BrianS, DanB,  NateO,
         KerriL, MatthewL, CarlaC, StuartS, RichardV,
         MattS, GreggK, ShaneM, Longley, Manu
==========

Proposed Agenda
---------------

1. Issue Prioritization[1]
2. Use of JSON/JSON-LD in spec[2]
3. Use of WebIDL in spec[3]
4. Privacy Section Discussion[1]

-- manu

[1]https://github.com/opencreds/vc-data-model/issues
[2]https://github.com/opencreds/vc-data-model/issues/27
[3]https://github.com/opencreds/vc-data-model/issues/4

blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/