Re: Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, September 15th 2015

On 9/15/15 10:34 AM, Eric Korb wrote:
> W3C Credentials CG Members:
>
> Please find attached my presentation from the IMS Global Quarterly
> Meeting, held August 17-20, 2015 at the University of Wisconsin.

Elegant, nice graphics, but more important several easy (for me) to
understand high-level summaries. In my opinion Pages 11, 12, and 13
especially did the job in a way that people with varying backgrounds
in Web protocols, but little involvement with Credentials to this
point, could immediately understand.

Thank you.

Steven Rowat

p.s. An irony of this situation is that to learn from such high-level
diagrams I have to trust that you, Eric, know what you're talking
about, and that the details you've provided are accurate. I do trust
this, since I'm a list member and have seen your other communications.
But a person encountering this work from the outside world...ideally
needs such a Credential system in place before they can effectively
and quickly trust that the person that describes the system that they
need before they can trust the system...etc.....   ;-)