Re: Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, September 15th 2015

W3C Credentials CG Members:

Please find attached my presentation from the IMS Global Quarterly Meeting,
held August 17-20, 2015 at the University of Wisconsin.

Regards,
Eric

*"Trust only credentials that are TrueCred*™ *verified."*
Eric Korb, President/CEO - accreditrust.com <https://www.accreditrust.com>
GoogleVoice: 908-248-4252
http://www.linkedin.com/in/erickorb @erickorb @accreditrust