Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, June 30th 2015

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 22:40:40 -0400
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
CC: Matt Stone <matt.stone@pearson.com>
Hi all,

This week will focus on an update to the Credentials WG chartering
process at W3C and recruiting. We will be assigning people to recruit
both W3C members and non-members, so please come prepared to pick 3
names that you will commit to bringing into the work. We should also
briefly discuss the decentralized identifier mechanism that we're
proposing to replace the 'subject' portion of a credential's claims.

If you want to add anything to or modify the proposed agenda below,
please respond via the mailing list or make a note of it at the
beginning of the call.

==========
Tuesday, June 30th 2015
Time: 1500 UTC / 8am San Francisco / 11am Boston / 4pm London /
               / 5pm Cape Town / 11pm Hong Kong / 1am Brisbane
Text Chat: http://tinyurl.com/opencreds
           irc://freenode.net/#credentials
Voice: sip:credentials@opencreds.org
       tel:+1-540-961-4469;ext=6304 (extension 6304)
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Longley, Manu, Gregg, Sunny, Brian, Nate
==========

Proposed Agenda
---------------

1. Credentials WG plan
   * Recruit new members
   * Define why Credentials will succeed
   * Define where W3C can add value
2. Recruiting
   * Assign 3 organizations to each person
3. Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs)
   *
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2015Jun/0089.html

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/