Re: Mitigating DDoS via Proof of Patience

+1 Dave & Manu

With respect to adoption:  Yes, it will take the big players to join in.
But, so far, I don't see widespread adoption of anything that is as simple
to implement as we're proposing.  I believe that's because we don't have
special interests in mind.

Our goals are: portability, extensibility, sustainability and
pseudo-anonymity.  I believe the proposed approach addresses all this.
Now, let's focus on delivering a possible solution.

Accreditrust has potentially millions of credentials that will be ready for
issuance in the coming months -  if the approach comes-up short we'll all
work hard to fixing it.  But at least, we'll have real use-cases in play -
no just theory.

Eric

*"Trust only credentials that are TrueCred*™ *verified."*
Eric Korb, President/CEO - accreditrust.com <https://www.accreditrust.com>
GoogleVoice: 908-248-4252
http://www.linkedin.com/in/erickorb @erickorb @accreditrust