Re: Web2Native Bridge emulator

From: UniDyne <unidyne@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 07:55:52 -0400
To: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Cc: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
This is very interesting. I assume the proxy itself would be provided by
the browser manufacturer. Assuming the security / vetting infrastructure
could be built around the native bits, who provides them? Is it payment
processors? User's banks? Both? Does the user have a choice of native
extension like they have a choice of search provider?