Web2Native Bridge emulator

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 05:24:00 +0200
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
For those who (like me) do not regard browser vendors as the most logical
implementers of Web Payment systems (and Credential Management schemes...),
here is an alternative that can be tested on Windows, Ubuntu and Mac:
https://github.com/cyberphone/web2native-bridge

I'm in the process of writing a Wallet but that's non-trivial, so you have to live with
a simple chat-like application which though shows the technology in its purest form.

Comments are very welcome!

Cheers,
Anders